Friday, September 28, 2012

Freaky Friday! Bunnyman Edition


While my sisters were here, four of us went junk store shopping one Sunday afternoon.  We all found cool stuff, and one of the things I found was this:



A Bunnyman.  See that pottery ... thing to the left behind him?  The thing with the body of a man, the head of a rabbit, and wings?  That was my first experience with Bunnymen.  So you can imagine that I was excited to find yet another Bunnyman, this one toting a bucket and wearing shoes.

Bunnymen.  They walk among us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fearsomely ugly thing. Is it handmade?

-bridgett

rockygrace said...

b, it's cast ceramic? pottery? The stuff my mom used to go to classes forty years ago to paint. Not sure what you call that stuff.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

they show up when you aren't looking for them.