Monday, September 10, 2012

The Cat Whisperer


As you may recall, I was wondering how the cats would do with a strange person in the house.



Yeah.


Ponyboy was fine, greeting Texas at the door when we got back from the airport. (Finally - her travel day last Thursday started with a bomb scare and ended with a four-hour delay in Detroit. Poor Texas!)

Sodapop was the next to come around, even sleeping on her bed the first night she was here. And Tinks? Well, by this morning, Tinks was rubbing against her and letting her pet him.








My sister, The Cat Whisperer.





7 comments:

James P. said...

Hooray for kitties being excellent hosts/hostesses. Now if your sister came from Texas, I can't imagine how she is so tiny with all the barbecue and Tex-Mex food there. It didn't work out well for us when we lived there...(oink).....Ginny

Becs said...

It runs in the family, looks like.

Birdie said...

My cats love anyone who feed them.

~~Silk said...

That is either the longest sofa or the tiniest person I've ever seen (and my gramma was 4'6", so I know from tiny).

James P. said...

Maybe she only had to pay for half a seat on the plane...with the same reasoning that they make the super-large people pay for two seats.

James P. said...

And...if you haven't seen this sister for three years, that means she isn't the one who said your purse was "ratty" at Thanksgiving, so she doesn't have to face your readers' wrath! Enjoy the visit. (Did she get to ride in the Old Lady Buick???)........Ginny

rockygrace said...

Texas is tiny! Although she prefers the term "petite". :) But I will tell you what, she swings a mean golf club.

And thank GOD, I am no longer driving the hoopty mobile. That thing left oil stains all over my driveway.