Monday, April 23, 2012

A public service announcement about the new Blogger format

Yeah, I don't like it. At all. I mean, I might like it at some point; it may be super-duper fantastic; but I simply do not have the time right now to figure it out.

So. When you sign in to your blog, the dashboard that pops up should have a cog-shape, somewhere on the upper-right area of the screen.

Click on that cog, and it will drop down several options, one of which is "Use the old Blogger format." (Or something like that - I don't remember the exact wording.)

Click that option, and you're back to the old Blogger.

You're welcome!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great! Now I just need you to remind me to actually post something sometime.

rockygrace said...

Aw, Laura, you're just a once-a-year kind of gal. :)