Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Isn't he lovely

'


'
Tink, that is. He's still a pretty elusive guy. Here's his "no photos, please" pose:








I tried to get a good shot of his tail, which was evidently grafted on from another cat:





And look at the back of his legs! It looks like he sat in black paint.




"I don't always patronize cat condos, but when I do, it's this one":






How blue are his eyes? This blue:





Oh, he's a ladykiller, all right. (And of course, as a foster, he is available for adoption. Just in case, you know, anybody's interested. *cough*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute...awww!

Kris

~~Silk said...

I think he is absolutely beautiful. Jasper, however, had another opinion. Oh well, for a moment there I was tempted.

rockygrace said...

I'm surprised no one has snapped him up yet.