Monday, April 02, 2012

Four A.M.:

Tink, in the hallway: “Meow? Meow? Meowwwwwww? Chirp chirp chirp chirp meowwwwwww?”

Soda, on the bed: “grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Me: “Soda! Be nice!”

*silence*

Two minutes later:

Tink, now up on the bed with Soda, Pony and I: “Meow? Meowwwwwwww? Chirp chirp chirp meowwwwwwww?”

Soda: “grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Me: “SODA! Stop it!” *poke*

*silence*

Five minutes after that:

THUMP THUMP

thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud thud

Soda and Tink are now chasing each other through the house.

Ponyboy, aka Switzerland: “yawwwwwwwwn”

Tink comes flying back onto the bed, followed by Soda.

“Meow? Meow?”

“grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Yeah, I’m a little tired today.

3 comments:

Becs said...

Wow, Tink is really progressing nicely.

Birdie said...

There are many days when I have to lock my cats out of my bedroom and then turn the air cleaner of full blast to drown out their meowing. If my own cat meows loud enough I just let him in and then he paws at my head until I pay attention to him.

rockygrace said...

Becs, his progress is all thanks to his last foster family - they did a lot of work with him.

and Birdie, the whole meowing-in-the-night thing gets old fast, doesn't it?