Monday, February 20, 2012

I KNOW my last post was about working out ...

... but let me tell you about the lunch I had yesterday.

Mom and I went to a local diner. Mom had an omelet and hash browns, and I had the "country skillet", which consisted of a plate of hash browns and sausage links, covered with shredded cheese and sausage gravy, with eggs on top and gigantic biscuits on the side.

And it was SO GOOD. Oh my GOD, that was good. I have NO IDEA how many calories were in that sucker (two thousand? three thousand?), but it was worth it.

So THAT'S why I can't do the plank pose. HA! I DON'T CARE. More sausage gravy, please ...

2 comments:

Birdie said...

"In our family gravy is considered a beberage." Erma Bombeck.

rockygrace said...

Amen!

I went to visit someone in the hospital at dinnertime a couple of weeks ago. He was having turkey with gravy, and even knowing how atrocious hospital food is, I was practically drooling.

Gravy makes everything better.