Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's! So! Exciting! Part 2!

First off, it's not too late! Hurry hurry hurry to the Better World Books sale, today only!

Here's what I got:

Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper
Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World (awwww)
Saving Grace
Happens Every Day: An All-Too-True Story
The Grail Bird
I Will Not Be Broken (self-help - yikes! Hey, it's just in case.)
So Late, So Soon
Wishin' and Hopin': A Christmas Story
The Ice Master: The Doomed 1913 Voyage of the Karluk (nothin' like a good, depressing tale)
It Takes a Village Idiot
The Hour I First Believed
The Road
Fanny and Sue
2gether 4ever: Notes of a Junior High School Heartthrob
Black Mountain Breakdown
Long Past Stopping
The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint
All About Lulu
Amy and Isabelle
Scared Santa: Scenes of Terror in Toyland (how could I resist?)
Land of a Hundred Wonders
Requiem for a Paper Bag
The Dollmaker (I love this book. But it's SO SAD.)
Sloppy Firsts
The Big Rock Candy Mountain
When Angels Rest
Hunter's Horn

Sorry I did not include authors - time is limited around here.

But! I got - let's see - 27 books for ... drum roll please ... $54.55! Normally, spending fifty bucks on anything not absolutely need-related would send me into palpitations, but ... it's books! Books! And not just random 25-cent books from the library book sale, but books I actually want to read! Two bucks a pop!

And that poor mailman is gonna shit when he sees the size of the box he's gotta deliver to my house.

Go! Go to the book sale! Today only!

Holy SHIT I'm excited.

2 comments:

Badass Nature Girl said...

I am excited too and I didn't even buy any!

rockygrace said...

I swear I was practically GIGGLING yesterday, I was so happy. BOOOOOOOKS!

I need to get a life.