Thursday, September 22, 2011

The hygienist's revenge

I had to go to the dentist the other day (thrilling, I know), and while I was there the hygienist checked my blood pressure, which was through the roof.

I explained that I was having problems with an extremely bothersome client (read: asshole) whom I was about to kill, and she said, "You know what amazes me? Is when patients are rude to ME. Here I am, with a tray full of extremely sharp instruments, and I get people in that chair giving me a bunch of attitude. I feel like telling them, don't you know what I could DO to you if I wanted to?"

Um ... wow.

So the moral of the story is, be nice to your hygienist, OR ELSE.

Oh! And in other dental news, I have heard that my long-ex-husband is getting false teeth. HA! I don't know why that pleases me. BUT IT DOES. Stock up on the Poligrip, buddy-boy.

No comments: