Thursday, March 24, 2011

It's twue! It's twue!*

The rumored pizza shop is open!



Well, maybe.



The readerboard out front says "Now Open - Sorta" and "Help Wanted - Pizza Maker".



So! What we have here is a sorta-open pizza shop in need of a pizza maker.



I'll think I'll give 'em a few weeks before I stop by.



Oh! And in other neighborhood news, the local paper says we have received 113 inches of snow so far this winter.



DO YOU HEAR THAT, WINTER?! NINE FEET! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP IT!!!



Gah. I need some pizza.










*Obscure Blazing Saddles reference. Just forget about it.

3 comments:

Badass Nature Girl said...

Pizza does sound good! and the first thing I thought of when I read your title was Tweety Bird.

Fish Food said...

Wow! That's a LOAD of snow! Fingers crossed it's stopped now.

rockygrace said...

Ha, BNG, I tawt I taw a puddy tat!

And Fish, yeah, it stopped. And now it's twelve degrees out.

*sigh*