Friday, September 04, 2009

Nowhere to run to, baby

Seriously, I feel awful about this:




Poor Runtman is still having a hard time adjusting., although he has seemed much better the past couple of days.



Little Girl, on the other hand, is now more sanguine about the situation and is ready for her spa treatment:



Please ignore the other stuff going on in that pic, including the mid-air spike bar. I'm still moving in, peeps, cut me a break.

The lions of the Serengeti explore their new surroundings:




(and no, I DID NOT paint the living room baby blue. Sheesh. It was like that when I bought it. New paint coming this winter. Oh, and check out how Little Girl camouflages into the couch.)


They're starting to get used to the noise from the kids in the park next door:



I think this weekend it may be time for a little backyard exploring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor things but I am sure they'll settle. Well, she's already settled, what am I saying!

Anonymous said...

I saw so much blue while house hunting in NY! Blue toilets, blue countertops (our house had this one), blue curtains (we had this too), blue carpet (and this), and I'm sure some blue on the outside too. People from the 70s and 80s used blue like it was going out of style...oh wait, it was going out of style! :) But if paint's the only problem, then you're doing just fine.

I love the cat in the sink. I don't think mine will go near the sinks!

Unknown said...

Oh, you are close to a tennis court! Fun!

rockygrace said...

I actually feel guilty that I haven't played tennis since high school, being right next to the courts and all.

It also seems like I should've had kids, so they could enjoy the park. ;)