Friday, May 01, 2009

Great moments in graffitti

When you walk in the woods a lot, you see a lot of abandoned cars. They're all older models - from the fifties, mostly. And it makes me wonder if they didn't have junkyards back then - I mean, why drive (or push) a car into the woods and abandon it when you can call the junkyard and not only will they come pick it up, they'll give you twenty bucks for your trouble. Maybe scrap metal wasn't worth anything back then; I don't know.


Anyway, I see a lot of cars like this one, which had been used for target practice.



And after the target practice, someone decided to add some graffitti:




Pew! Pew!Pew! You can almost hear the bullets whizz by.



That just cracks me up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spang! Ping!

Love it. Hope it wasn't just left by some guy named Paul E. Wilson or something.