Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Must ......... Get .......... Busy.............

Ok, so I have next week off, so that means there are nine thousand things I need to get done here at work before I go. And so far I have done approximately ...... none of them. And I'm sitting here blogging.

Wow. I don't even know what's wrong with me (I mean, other than the obvious). I am usually Johnny-on-the-spot, getting everything done waaaayy ahead of time, and here I am stalling. And stalling. And stalling. And the 941 needs to be filed, and notes have to be left for the temp, and I need to enter all of those invoice hours, and ....... yeah ........ not so much.

Oh! But I did watch a cute movie last night. "Lars and the Real Girl". It requires a real suspension of disbelief, but once you do that, it's a really enjoyable movie.

One more thing: Someday ME 2, are you out there? I see that you've pulled your blog, and I just wanted to make sure you're ok.

No comments: