Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ha! I Win.

Last night, I fixed my broken toilet using only a pair of needle-nose pliers and a twist tie.

Actually, the only reason I was attempting toilet repair is because I am desperately trying to forestall having the super send over a repairman until this latest load of foster cats is out of the house. I am fairly certain that the landlord would be a little, um ........ concerned if he discovered that I currently have FIVE cats (and three litterboxes!) in my apartment. (The per-apartment cat limit is two. But actually, now that I think about it, I mean, Evil Momma is ONE cat, and the kittens (all four of them!) count as ONE cat also, no? I mean, they're kittens, not full cats, no? No? Just like at the grocery store, if I get one jar of spaghetti sauce, one bag of apples, and ten cans of cat food, I can still go in the "eight-items-or-less" line, no? Because there's ONE jar of spaghetti sauce, and even though there's eight apples in the bag, it's ONE bag of apples, and the ten cans of cat food go under the "cat food" category, and thus count as ONE item, right?, so I only have THREE items, no? No? No. Yeah. I thought so. Seriously, I have never actually had the nerve to try this little stunt. I am afraid the people in line behind me might kill me.)

No comments: