Wednesday, May 15, 2013

"We don't NEED his help! Maybe he KNOWS that!"



Oh man, it's kind of cruel to laugh at crazy, but I was just now made aware of last week's episode of Kitchen Nightmares, and hahahahahaha.

I stopped watching that show a long time ago, mainly because I got tired of watching Gordon Ramsay scream at people, but dlisted clued me in about the Amy's Bakery episode that aired last Friday, and oh man, it's a doozy.

Click here for links to all of the insanity.

Basically, the lady and her husband were running a restaurant and claimed that "bloggers and Reddit and Yelp" were slamming the business unfairly.  She called in Kitchen Nightmares to salvage her reputation, and the rest is history.  And in a classic bored-at-work timesuck, the deeper you go, the crazier it gets - I knocked off about the time the commenters started talking about Afghans and money laundering.

Wanna kill a couple hours?  Click here.  You're welcome.




p.s. This should probably go without saying, but I was in no way compensated by dlisted or anyone else to put up this post.  I just wanted to share the insanity.




2 comments:

fmcgmccllc said...

I too quit watching and had to find it on Xfinity when all the talk started. What a couple of loons.

rockygrace said...

I actually felt sorry for them, until I found out they're a couple of grifters. Evidently, at least some of the "crazy" is an act.