Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I don't know what they think they'll do with one if they CATCH it



This morning, in the park next door:


Soda decided that Canada Goose would make a fine breakfast.  He enrolled his buddy Tinks to help him out:



And they were off to the races:






Oooops.  Got a little too close .... RUN AWAY!  RUN AWAY!  (it's hard to tell, but Soda is hauling a** back toward me at this point):




Time for a meeting on the mound:




Tinks says, I'm goin' in:




But it ends, as cat v. goose always does, in a draw:



I swear, these guys are more fun than an amusement park.






Disclaimer:  No geese were harmed in the filming of this blog post.  Trust me, the cats never, ever get the goose.



3 comments:

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

oh that is priceless!!

James P. said...

Great picture story. Hope nobody furry gets pecked. Soda is probably none too pleased that you captured his moment of cowardice on film.

rockygrace said...

Tails, these are some enterprising cats, I tell ya ... and it cracks me up that Soda and Tinks teamed up for the job. Pony, wisely I'm sure, decided he wanted no part of the scheme.

and Ginny, no pecks yet! As soon as the geese get mad, the cats get going. And yeah, Soda'd probably kill me if he knew I posted that pic. "Mooooooommmmm!"