Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Three-oh-two



On Monday, I finally made it to the twenty-nine-cent sale at the Sal.

Every Monday, the Salvation Army thrift store puts all clothing with sale tags of a certain color on sale for twenty-nine cents.  Twenty-nine cents!

Usually, by the time I can get there after work on Monday night, the sale stuff is all gone.  But on Monday morning, I was doing some last-minute errand running, and I thought I'd stop by the sale.

It was AWESOME!




One summer dress, five layering t-shirts, one patterned t-shirt, two long-sleeved shirts, and a cardigan.

For three dollars and two cents.

That's it.  I win at shopping.  It's time to retire the crown and rest on my laurels.  I. WIN.

In other news, the post office STINKS.  I mailed a package to my sister Texas on December 11, and she still hasn't gotten it.  What the f*ck, post office?  What the hell is wrong with you? 

and to the neighborhood dirtbag who rummaged through my car in the company parking lot and stole five bucks' worth of quarters out of the center console this morning:  Really?  REALLY?!  The day after Christmas, and you're rummaging through people's cars STEALING?!  Oh, f*ck you. Dick.  Jeezus CHRIST the office neighborhood sucks.
and in OTHER other news, the three Vs are still with me.  I was supposed to take them to the FC's house this morning, but she called and said she was ill, and asked if I could keep them for another day.

Another day of kitten-y goodness?  I guess so.  *sigh*  HA.

And tonight?  SNOWMAGEDDON.  Eight to twelve inches of crap I'll have to shovel out of my driveway.   On the bright side, it may get me a day off work tomorrow, or at least a morning, so there's that. 

What's up with you?

No comments: