Monday, December 24, 2012

And so this is Christmas ....



 ... and what have you done?


another year over

and a new one just begun





and so this is Christmas



I hope you have fun



The near and the dear ones





        
                                                                                   
the old and the young



A very Merry Christmas


and a happy New Year


Let's hope it's a good one



Now bring me a beer!



Merry Christmas, everybody!


From the foster kitties ...



the permanent residents ...





and me!

Now where's that beer?!









5 comments:

Becs said...

I went to Petco on my way home from work and noted happily that all of the "Adopt Me" cages are empty. Yes, I know they just went back to their fosters, but it was good to know no one in my ZIP code is getting a rescue kitty for Christmas.

rockygrace said...

Becs, thanks for thinking of the kitties.

rockygrace said...

p.s. and I am thinking of Taylor (and you) this Christmas. Best wishes for happy days!

Birdie said...

What have my cats done? Well, this year my cats slept, ate, asked to go outside about 5000 times, asked to come back in about 5000 times. They licked. They tried to assassinate me. They purred and loved.

rockygrace said...

An assassination attempt? Do tell ...