Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I am DYING right now, people. DYING.

Okay, so there's this blog that I read (no, it's NOT one of the ones on my blogroll), and the blogger just put up a post about picky (adult) eaters at holiday parties and what a pain in the ass they are.

And ALL THESE PEOPLE commented in, like, "I'm not a picky eater but if I eat wheat I WILL DIE so I HAVE to talk to the host about my allergies IN GREAT DETAIL" and "I'm not a picky eater but OH MY GOD no cilantro or corn or watermelon ewwwwwwww" and "I'm not a picky eater but I DO NOT LIKE bananas oh nonononononooooooooo"

and I'm, like, twisting around in my brain, trying not to comment along the lines of,

"Holy shit, people, you are MISSING THE DAMN POINT. The blogger is saying that if you are a picky eater you should either bring your own stuff, shut the fuck up or stay the fuck home. Do you not understand?"

and I didn't do it because that's just being an ass and starting a flame war on someone else's blog, but oh it was KILLING ME to keep my mouth shut so ....... here we are.


Oh hai! How are you today?

3 comments:

Fish Food said...

I don't think I would have been able to avoid leaving a comment like that!

Go on! I dare you.

Anonymous said...

Please please please tell me what blog that was on... I'm such a bitch and will totally but your comment. Oh what fun it would be.

rockygrace said...

Hell, if YOU guys want to go comment, the blog's name is ..... hmmmm.... take the word "spurrious"* and substitute an "fl" for the "sp".

'Nuff said.

And Whiskey Girl, thanks for stopping by!


*I know it's spelled wrong. I'm sorry.