Friday, December 12, 2008

The Cards Are On Their Way!

When you receive your card (if you asked for one, that is!), here are some helpful hints:

If the card is stuck shut due to overapplication of glue during the assembly process, just pry the darn thing open.

Alternatively, if pieces have fallen off due to underapplication of glue during the assembly process, try to think of it as a fun! Christmas! puzzle! to put together.

Thanks,
Rockycat

(obviously, I'm not so good with the glue.)

(and I'm blaming the shaky handwriting on the kittens - they kept batting at the pen as I tried to write.)

2 comments:

listie said...

Darn! Am I too late to get a card? And, no, I don't celebrate Christmas, but I love to get mail.

rockygrace said...

Listie, shoot me an email and I'll send you a card! It's not too late!