Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No More Stitches!

So the dermatologist's office called me up this morning just to let me know that the biopsy results came back benign. What a surprise! Just like the biopsies from the nine million other moles that have been burned/sliced from me!

I've reached a decision. No more "cut first, biopsy later". From now on, if Dr. Happy Knife wants to take a chunk out of me, he's got to do a biopsy first. Unless a particular mole is changing color/bleeding/scampering around my torso, it's biopsy first. Fair? I think so. And my apologies to anyone who is reading this right now while suffering through truly major medical problems, while I whine about my stitches.

Rocky has to go to the vet's tonight. Last week, I noticed that he has a weird piece of goo up underneath his upper eyelid. (Grossed out yet? I thought so.) I thought it was just normal eye goo, but it won't brush off and it doesn't go away. So of course I did just enough Googling regarding feline eye disease to scare the shit out of myself, and all I can do is wait until we get to the vet's, and the vet tells me "it's just a silly little whatever, hah hah hah, we see this all the time! I just took a q-tip and look! It's all gone!". Whew.

No comments: