Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Chunk

I'm going to the dermatologist in a couple of hours to have a chunk taken out of my back. My mole removals are funding this guy's kids' college educations, I'm quite sure. The last time I had this done, it left a scar on my stomach so big that people think I've had laparoscopic surgery. Not attractive. And my back looks like someone's been putting out lit cigarettes on it, from where I've had moles burned off. So I'm gonna go do it again!

And I really do not like my dermatologist's office. The front desk gals are a constantly-changing, ever-surly bunch. I called this morning to confirm the appointment, as it had been rescheduled from a few months back, and the girl was like, "Yeah, yeah, one o'clock, yeah that's right" - click. Surly at its finest!

And I'd find a new dermatologist, but you know what? I'm just too lazy to bother with it. Yes, that's right, I am so lazy that I'd rather deal with surly people and unsightly scars than have to go through the hassle with my insurance company to find a new dermatologist. Sigh.

No comments: