Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dreamz

Ok, I confess, I have been known to watch Survivor. Also any other piece of crap on TV that catches my eye. So, last week I was watching Survivor, and there's this guy on there whose name is Dreamz. WTF? I think Lisi had it right when she said something along the lines of, "What kind of a grown man calls himself Dreamz?" Ha ha ha! Of course, "Lisi" is not exactly a standard name either.

SO, I had a dream the other night that Richard Gere divorced his wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, so that he could hook up with me. (I KNOW they're not married, I KNOW Richard Gere is gay, it was a dream, Ok?) And I don't even like Richard Gere particularly, but that was a pretty good dream. Ahem.

I got to thinking about how, in Hollywood, if you reach a certain age, and you're not married, and you don't have any kids (Richard Gere, George Clooney, etc.), the assumption is that you're gay. And I was totally buying into that, until I realized, hey, I'm not married, I've reached a certain age, I don't have any kids ................ Ooooops. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY. But now I have to wonder ......... do people think I'm gay? Oh Lord.

4 comments:

Poetry Echoes said...

Richard Gere is NOT gay? Is he?!

Hey, I like your blog. I've added it to my list of favorites. Even if you smoke. ;-)

rockygrace said...

Hi Kerri! I'm really glad you like my blog - sorry about the smoking. Anyway, I had always heard that Richard Gere was gay, and his one-time marriage to Cindy Crawford was just a diversionary tactic. True? I have no real idea.

Exador said...

I know a WONDERFUL girl that would be PERFECT for you!

Ha!

Hey, maybe you SHOULD try the other side of the fence. Ya never know...

rockygrace said...

Um ........ no thanks.