Thursday, September 25, 2014

Five dollar necklace




Huh?  Huh?  Is pretty, no? 

I found it at Charlie Brown's, which I hadn't been to in a while because evidently new people bought it and they ripped out all the walls and now it's just like one big open ... space, and it seems like the vendors all raised their prices, maybe because they're being charged more rent, and anyway, I was not impressed AT ALL when I went in a few months back because now it's just like all the other overpriced junk shops in the area, but it was raining the other weekend, and I thought, eh, why not, might as well just pop in and

voila

five dollar necklace.

Lucky me.


3 comments:

~~Silk said...

Oooo. That's a '50s style (one of my favorites) that's very much back in fashion. You could get 7 times that for it, at least, on Ruby Lane.

James P. said...

Well, I don't know much about jewelry, but I would love to try to diagram that second paragraph!

And, honey, I think you took too much sun while staining the Fence of Revenge.

rockygrace said...

~~Silk, I'd never heard of Ruby Lane. Cool site!

and Ginny, I love "Fence of Revenge". Ha.