Monday, February 03, 2014

Fun with schematics



I bought a cat condo on ebay.



I never learn.



Much, much later ...


Yes, that is Tinks,  in the old condo back in the corner, there, ignoring the new one.

Figures.

But!  I moved the new condo closer to the old one, in preparation for moving the old condo into the foster room, and as of this morning, all five cats were exploring various aspects of their new climbing apparatus.

Success!

And if anybody's got some cat furniture they need to have assembled, I'm available. 

And yes, I did say "all five cats".  My three, plus the two fosters, who are now fully integrated into the house, and who will be here until they are ready for adoption, which, at the rate we are going, ought to be oh ... five years or so from now.  Send help.





4 comments:

Domestic Kate said...

Wow, that's quite a condo. Kira only uses her condo to sleep on the top level. She especially likes to ignore the scratching posts.

rockygrace said...

Ha, Kate, there's usually this weird rule in my house where the more money I pay for something for the cats, the more they ignore it.

James P. said...

This will keep them busy while you research brand new cuss words about the new snowstorm rolling in. Surely you are staying home from work!...........Ginny

rockygrace said...

Ginny, yep, it's gonna be a

SNOW DAAAAAAAAY!

We'll see how many times I end up shoveling the driveway by the time the day is over.

And I hope the snow is packing snow, even if it's a snot to shovel, because I would love to build an epic snowman next door in the park.