Monday, February 17, 2014

Oh, and I forgot to tell you ... Pony has pinkeye



Yeah.  I didn't even know cats could  get pinkeye, but there ya go.

And it's contagious, and I currently have FOUR other cats in the house, two of whom are feral and therefore not treatable should the need arise.  

And poor Pony (we're all about the alliteration around here) is now on two different kinds of eyedrops - the pinkeye drops, and the drops he was already on for the lingering effects of kittenhood herpes.

You know what?  Sometimes I look at my life, and I don't know how I ended up here.  And I'm sure that if my cats could do that, they'd think the same.

And yet here we are.  Kittenhood herpes and ferals and below-zero temps and all. And happy as clams.  Go figure.





2 comments:

Becs said...

Dylan and I just woke up from a splendid nap. We agree.

Hope Pony feels better soon.

rockygrace said...

Becs, a nap sounds great right about now.

Instead, I'm watching the Olympics, peering intently at Bob Costas' eyes and comparing them to Pony's.

Poor Mr. Costas. A lifetime in broadcasting, and he'll be forever remembered as The Olympics Pinkeye Guy.