Friday, March 29, 2013

Time for a pop quiz!



Planet Zella has memed me with the most dastardly, time consuming challenge EVER.  Thanks, Zell!  :) 

Okay, here we go. *rolling neck* *cracking knuckles*

First off, I am to share eleven random facts about me.  Hmmmm ...

1.  I was blond as a child, but as I've gotten older, my hair has gotten browner.  Dammit.

2.  I loathe cold weather.

3.  I almost joined the Air Force straight outta high school.

4.  I have never traveled outside the country.

5.  I was married.  Once.

6.  I am a Notary Public.  It actually has much less practical application than you'd think.

7.  I am a cat person, not a dog person.  Dogs are pains in the asses.

8.  I do not eat beets.  Or liver.  Or kale. 

9.  I never went to college, unless you count vo-tech as college, which I do not.

10.  I used to be able to play piano.  And flute.  And piccolo.  And drums.  I have forgotten all of it.

11.  I watch a lot of crap TV.



Okay.  Part Two.  Dammit, Zella, this is hard! 

I have to answer the following questions:

1. If you could gather three known persons (celebrities, politicians, artists, etc.) for dinner with you, who would they be?  I am assuming they have to be currently alive.  Let's see ... Barack Obama, Bruce Springsteen, and Stephen King.  Wouldn't that be awesome?

2. You are told that you will have to go back to school and study a new profession; what will you study?  Medicine. 

3. The classic question: you will be sent to live on a deserted island for six months -- which five things will you take with you ? Not allowed: cell phone, computers, radio, other people.  A house, a fully-stocked grocery store, a library, a swimming pool (I don't care for ocean swimming), and a bicycle so I can tool around the island.  (Is that answer "cheating"?  Tough.  This sh*t is HARD, y'all.)

4. Sexiest song you know?  Father Figure by George Michael. I KNOW it's kind of skeevy, but it gets me every time.

5. What makes you cry?  Oh boy, you name it.  I cry at sad TV commercials, for Pete's sake.

6. Apple or Microsoft?  Microsoft. 

7. You have to leave your country of birth (or the country you're currently living in) -- which country would you move to and why?  Oooh, someplace warm ... but well, civilized.  I don't want to get murdered in some violent uprising or something.  British Virgin Islands, maybe?

8. Four toppings on your pizza, what are they?  Easy-peasy.  Pepperoni, sausage, onions, green peppers.

9. If you were forced to have a piercing, where would you have it?  I would LOVE to have pierced ears.  Sadly, my ears will have none of it.

10. What are you proud of ?  Working hard enough that I was able to buy a home.

11. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be ? Physically or personality/qualities..make your pick.  Oh man, I wish I wasn't such a know-it-all. I have tried and TRIED to work on this.  Hopefully I'm getting better. 



Okay, next up.  (Zella, I thought you LIKED me!)  I have to come up with eleven questions for other bloggers.

1.  What is one thing you failed at?

2.  What is your favorite season?

3.  Do you ever wish you were someone else?  If so, who?

4.  Is one of your children your favorite?

5.  How often do you change your sheets?  (Hey, I'm just curious ...)

6.  If you won a hundred million dollars, what's the first thing you'd do?  (Besides call a lawyer, obv.)

7.  What is one thing you're afraid of?

8.  Do you have a family member you argue with?  Other than the spouse/kids?

9.  Have you ever intentionally physically hurt someone?

10.  Ever broken someone's heart?

11.  What do you regard as the happiest moment of your life?



Almoooooost dooooooone.  Oh, Zella, you are pure evil, you are. :)  Now, I am supposed to tag three bloggers to take on this challenge.  I tag ... EVERYBODY.  If you don't want to participate, you don't have to.  If you wanna, go ahead and take this on.    You need to:

1.  Link to this blog.  (Or not.  I'm easy. Just let me know if you're going to do it, so I can read your answers.)
2.  Share eleven random facts about yourself.
3.  Answer the eleven questions above.  (NOT the ones I answered; the ones below that.)
aaaaaaaaand
4.  Make up eleven questions for other bloggers to answer, and tag three people.

Ready?  Set?  Go!  (If you wanna.)  And Zella, don't think I'm gonna forget about this any time soon. :)








9 comments:

Zella said...

Man, I feel so bad now (wait, no I don't, buahahah) :)

..thanks for doing this, you really didn't have to, you know..

But hey, I think that sometimes it's interesting to find out random things about someone -- like that you almost went to Air Force ?? That's super cool.... and "Father Figure", really ?! (I like it too)

Thanks again....now you can go on and enjoy your Easter just chilling :)

Becs said...

I did it.

becsagain.blogspot.com

rockygrace said...

Yep, Zella, I can relax now, knowing that my work is done.

Remember back when George Michael was the sexiest dude ... EVER? I'm talking post-WHAM!, pre-drug-addiction. Holy crap that dude was HOT.

And thanks for playing, Becs. You have some great answers - and questions!

Domestic Kate said...

A meme! That's so 2006. And I'm totally doing it.

I too was surprised about the Air Force. Do you think you dodged a bullet (no pun intended) there? Any regrets about that choice?

fmcgmccllc said...

Interesting, sorry about the earring thing. I will try.

rockygrace said...

Kate, believe it or not, I was going to go in as a flautist and vocalist with the jazz band - so it's not like I would've been on the front lines or anything. and I can actually do quite well in a regimented environment, so who knows? No regrets, though.

and fmc, yeah, there are SO MANY pretty earrings out there ...

Birdie said...

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
::: (\_(\ ...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...::::::::::::::
*: (=' :') :: Happy Easter! :::::::::::::::::::::
•.. (,('')('')¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...:::::::::::
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

rockygrace said...

Birdie, that is too cute! Happy Easter to you, too!

Domestic Kate said...

My answers are up (finally). Enjoy!