Thursday, June 28, 2012

and speaking of kittens ...

... Panko and Ponza, the two white boys, have been adopted. That leaves three.



Chobani says, "Why has no one adopted me yet? LOOK at me! I iz adorabuls!"









and Kikko says, "YOU?! What about ME?! Look in my pretty, pretty eyes, and explain to me what I'm still doing in THIS dump!"







and Princess Kamiko says, "I don't know WHAT you two are going on about! Everyone KNOWS I'M the prettiest kitten in the world! WHY has no one claimed ME yet?"





Yep, they're still here. Come and get 'em!

3 comments:

James P. said...

Well, Princess Kamiko, it may have to do with a tendency to sink claws into folks' legs....

Birdie said...

I will take all three!

rockygrace said...

James P. (Ginny), I went into the kitten room once in shorts, a tank top and a sunburn. That was fun.

Birdie, I'll wrap 'em up and ship 'em out! Wouldn't it be fun if we could keep all three together?