Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kitten Sh*ttin'

*Warning: This post contains lots of kitten poop.*

So, I was feeding the herd this morning, when Leah, or maybe it was Bilpah, did a little poop. "Awww!" I thought. "Baby's first poop!" So I cleaned her up, and she pooped a little more, and I cleaned THAT up, and then plopped her in the laundry basket. (Kittens come out of the crate, are fed, burped, and pee-ed, and then placed in the laundry basket, so I can keep track of who's been fed and who hasn't. It's a SYSTEM, dammit!)

So I took another kitten out of the crate and started feeding her, and I had one on my lap waiting to be burped, when I looked over to the laundry basket and ... POOPAPALOOZA!

Leah, or maybe it was Bilpah, had laid down a HEROIC poop in the laundry basket (first time at bat, and she hit it out of the park - you GO, girl!) and then somehow managed to CRAWL in it. And she had managed to inflict some collateral damage on Jacob, who was ALSO in the basket, and all I could think of was, "White fur ... why did they have to have WHITE FUR ..." and

all you moms out there are laughing your asses off at me right now, right? You're all, HAHAHAHA, how does it FEEL, Rocky? How do YOU like it?

And you know what? I have NO IDEA how you do it. NONE. I hope all your kids did right by you today, because goodness knows you deserve it, and from the bottom of my heart,

Happy Mother's Day!





p.s. Sorry about the post title. If you think I could pass up THAT chance, you're out of your mind.

No comments: