Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's all right to be Itty Bitty

On Saturday afternoon, Miss Molly went off to PetSmart. After I had failed at getting her into a carrier on Friday, the foster coordinator came out to the house to get Molly.


And SHE couldn't get Molly into the carrier. And I have to admit, I was a leetle bit relieved, because at least I know it wasn't just me. The FC finally had to scruff Molly - pick her up by the scruff of the neck - and deposit her directly down into the tipped-up carrier to get her in.


Poor Molly! But she's off at PetSmart to find her new home, so that's a good thing.


And goodness knows that in foster care, they never take away one cat without bringing in another ...







Meet Itty Bitty.

4 comments:

Birdie said...

I had a cat once that was
un-crate-able. I had to put on a ski mask, oven mitts and my winter coat.

Itty Bitty is cute!

rockygrace said...

Ha, Birdie, yeah, I call it "suiting up". There's got to be a better way ...

and Itty Bitty IS cute! She's also hell on wheels.

Becs said...

Oh, a Tortie! Look out for the Tortie-tude.

Anonymous said...

I love torties! They's craaaazy.

- bridgett