I got this from KitKat.
You list 10 things you love that all begin with a given letter, and post the list on your blog.
My letter is P.
1. Poppies. The blooms only last a day, but gosh, they're spectacular. The floozies of the garden.
2. Polaroid pictures - Remember peering over your Dad's shoulder, waiting for the image to emerge? (Whoops - I think I'm dating myself, here.)
3. Pancakes, particularly the pancake sandwich at the Parkway Diner.
4. Pizza with sausage, onions and green peppers.
5. Pauline, who writes with humor and grace about all kinds of stuff.
6. Pasta with red sauce and buttered italian bread. (Hmmm. This seems to be turning into a list of favorite foods. What can I say - I like to eat!)
7. Pole dancing. (Kidding! Just kidding!)
8. Painting (landscapes and such, not walls). I just wish I was better at it.
9. Preserves - The local nature preserve is a great place to walk.
10. Pouring rain - I love a good rainstorm, especially at night.
There! All done! If anybody wants to play, leave a comment and I'll give you a letter! (No "x"s or "z"s, I promise.) Thanks, KitKat!