Where's Mommy's Prozac tagged me for this meme!
Here are the rules: once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you, then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
Here we go:
1. I am a stenographer. The last one on earth, apparently.
2. I am also a Notary Public. I once spent an entire cold, rainy weekend going door-to-door notarizing signatures on a petition. All I can say is, if the inside of most people's houses look like their front porches, most people are absolute slobs!
3. I used to play drums in my high school jazz band. I do not know how to play drums anymore. I just ......... forgot how. If ya don't use it, ya lose it.
4. I cannot eat mint ice cream - it tastes too much like toothpaste.
5. I almost drowned when I was little - my Dad's best friend saved my life.
6. I forgot to have any kids. Oops!
7. Last weekend, I took a box of my paintings to a local park and left it on a covered table with a sign saying "Free paintings! Take one!" I have not been back to see if anyone took me up on it.
8. I make a mean spaghetti sauce.
Now, I am embarrassed to admit that there are not eight bloggers whom I know well enough to tag with this. So, I'm gonna have to break the rules (I'm so sorry!), and anybody who wants to play, you're in!