Friday, August 22, 2014

Random


Hmmm.  This is my second Friday Random post in a row.  I can't seem to get it together enough lately to put up a big, coherent post about any one thing, so here you go.  A bunch of tidbits.  Bite-size RockyCat!  Ha.


Yoplait has come out with pumpkin pie-flavored yogurt.  I can't decide if I like it or not.  I mean, I love pumpkin pie, but it seems like the whole pumpkin-flavor thing has been done to death.  Can't help feeling like Yoplait's a little late to the party on this one, although it's entirely possible that Yoplait's been doing pumpkin for years, and my grocery store just started stocking it.  Anyway, I tend to go more for the fruit flavors, so I'm on the fence on this one.  

I was reading the TV listings and came across "Madea Goes to Jail", which I read as "Madea Goes to Hell".  Ha, I might actually watch THAT one.  Turns out reading the TV listings is much more entertaining when you're evidently mildly dyslexic.  This happens to me all the time.

I probably shouldn't admit this, but I can never remember what year 9/11 happened in.  For some reason, my mind always goes to 1999.  or 2004.  It's a good thing they named it 9/11, or I'm sure I couldn't remember what DATE it happened on, either.  I'm a terrible person.

I've hired someone to put up a privacy fence between me and my neighbors.  Hopefully it will be up by Labor Day.  I've HAD IT with those dipshits and their awful dog.  It's going to be a natural-wood, pressure-treated stockade fence.  I'm going to stain the side that faces my yard in a clear stain that lets the wood grain show.  It will be very pretty.  I'm thinking of painting their side of the fence battleship gray and writing F*CK YOU on it in giant letters.

I'm not a fan of tattoos.  That said, I've got a stupid janky little heart tattoed on one of my shoulders, from back when I was young and idiotic.  So I'm thinking I might get it covered, because any tattoo-removal job I've ever seen looks worse than the actual tattoo.  Don't ask me what I'm thinking of getting it covered with, because then all of you would just laugh your a**es off.

I only had to run my AC, like, twice this summer, and then only in the foster room.  It's not too late to still have a heat wave, is it?  Because I'd like to b*tch and moan about the heat at least once before the snow flies.