Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Onion's behind this, right? It's gotta be The Onion



So, after The Voice last night, I'm reading a book, with the TV still on, when an ad for a trade school comes on.

And I'm really, really not paying attention, except I kept hearing "UTI!" "UTI!" 

Okay, they got me.  I looked up to watch the ad.  and found that there's a trade school called UTI.  No, I'm not kidding.




I ... I don't know what to say.  Except .... HAAAAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

"UTI gives real-world, hands-on training."

"The best brands in the industry partner with UTI."

"UTI grads get jobs in their field of study."



FINALLY.  A laughable UTI.



3 comments:

Mama D said...

I've had that same thought MANY times. Who is clueless enough to miss these things????

rockygrace said...

Evidently, the folks at UTI. Ha.

~~Silk said...

Obviously it's an all-boys club.