Wednesday, December 18, 2013

"Ship it UPS!," she said. 'It'll get here on time!," she said



Not sure if any of you remember the shipping fiasco I went through last December, when I entrusted a Christmas package to the United States Postal Service, who managed to get it to within fifteen miles of my sister's Fort Worth home before inexplicably sending it to Atlanta and then losing it forever.

Way to go, post office!  F*ck you very much.

Lesson learned, this year I used UPS.

UPS managed to get this year's Christmas package to Mesquite, Texas, approximately 44 miles away from my sister's house, before losing it.

Advantage?  USPS, since they got within 15 miles of the intended target as opposed to UPS's forty-four, although some day it would be nice if a delivery service was actually capable of getting the package to her doorstep.

I guess that's just too much to wish for.




2 comments:

rockygrace said...

Update: They found the package in Mesquite! And sent it on to Fort Worth, where they promptly lost it again.

*sigh*

rockygrace said...

Update update: The package arrived yesterday. Only three days late. It's a Christmas miracle!