Sunday, December 01, 2013

It's that time of year again ...




... Oktoberfest is here again!

Whoops, wrong holiday.

First off,  I  hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving.  Go ahead and eat that last leftover piece of pie - you deserve it for not strangling any of your relatives over the Thanksgiving table.

Now!  It's time for Christmas cards!  I've got all my crap, er, arty stuff  strewed all over the living room floor.  Tinks the Destroyer just strolled into the house, and I predict imminent card disaster, so quick!  Here's your chance!

If you want a Christmas card, let me know!  Just email me your name and address, using an alias if the Feds are on your tail, and I'll send you a card!  If  you got a card last year, relax, you'll get another one this year.  If you got a card last year and would prefer NOT to get one this year *cough*, just let me know.  But if you've never gotten a faaaaaaabulous Rockycat Christmas card, and you'd like one this year, give me a shout at rockycat24 AT yahoo DOT com. You'll get a card. 

Oh, and Kate?  I never did get a new mailing address from you last year, so let me know if you want a card.  I mean, I know you're busy with the new hubs and all (yay!), but I need your new address.

Oh! And one more thing!  I grabbed a roll of paper towels off the counter this morning (Bindi, must you puke, dear soul?), and there was a gigantic SPIDER on top of the roll.  That's it.  I am never using paper towels again.

But I AM doing Christmas cards, so let me know if you want a card!




3 comments:

Domestic Kate said...

Before I got to my name, I was reading your post thinking, "Hell yeah, I want a Christmas card!"

I'll email you my address. Here's hoping I'll be sending you a new address this time next year.

As for spiders, people are all like, "But they kill insects!" I think it's a myth. 99% of the spiders I've seen indoors have been there to piss me off. They were not devouring other insects.

fmcgmccllc said...

Okay, I am really, really in need of a card as 1. My best friend of 40 years broke up with me this Thanksgiving after I flew 2 hours and then drove to her town and paid for a hotel to see her. 2. My dog's foster mother emailed me for our address to send him a card. If Sammy Dog is the only one to get a Christmas card it might do me in.

rockygrace said...

Kate and fmcetc., I've got your addresses and you're on the list! Yay!

and fmcetc., your best friend has a lotta nerve. Sheesh.