Friday, October 25, 2013

Forever Young



Do you guys remember the Spectacular Six?  The six kittens I fostered this past summer?  You know, THESE guys:


Remember little Boots?



He of the Glamour Shots poses?


WELL.  Look who done went and got himself all grown up:


Just LOOK at him!  

When you foster kittens, and send them off to their new homes all small and smoochable, you tend to forget that they do, indeed, grow up.  Surprise!

Don't worry, Bootsie.  I'll always remember you as a leeetle ball of marshmallow floof.





You're always a baby to me.


3 comments:

Birdie said...

Aww. He is still adorable!

fmcgmccllc said...

I love the cat pictures. Wish I could be a cat person. Cats to me are like bangle bracelets. Love the way they look and can't wear one for 2 minutes before it irritates the bejesus out of me. My son's cats almost destroyed my house. Ruined furniture and I am still finding cat hair.

rockygrace said...

Birdie, he is a cutie, isn't he?

and fmcetc., I guess cats are like spinach. You either love it or you hate it.