Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hey, he's no dummy

The cats' favorite spot on cold winter nights?  My recliner. (That's my preferred spot as well.)  Second favorite?  Directly in front of the space heater in the living room.


(And yes, his eye looks like that all the time.  It's because of his wonked-out immune system.  Yes, he's on meds.  No, surgery will not help.  Yes, he is under veterinary treatment.  Yes, he will have this condition permanently.  Thanks for asking.)

What's the favorite spot in your house?

2 comments:

~~Silk said...

Smack in the middle of my bed, whether I'm in it or not.

rockygrace said...

I'm used to waking up in the night unable to move because I'm surrounded by cats.

It's not because they looooove me; it's because I turn the heat down at night.

Lately, Tinks has taken to sleeping on top of the dryer in the garage. I'm pretty sure it's so he can pounce if a neighborhood cat comes in through the back pet door. "Halt! Who goes there!"