Saturday, February 16, 2013

Adoption Center Cats

Crazy Grace:


Isn't she pretty?  She has ... issues.  I have no idea what happened to her before she came into rescue care, but she hisses and spits and swats and scratches and ... does not care for most people.


Rorschach:


Rorschach (named after the ink blot.  Get it?  Get it?  Gah.) still has lots of play in him.  As of last Sunday, he had three applications, so he'll be going home soon.

And Superstar Scruffles:



Isn't she lovely?  Those eyes! That fur!  She is friendly and cuddly and one cool cat.  I really thought she'd be adopted by now.   We are trying to get her adopted out with her housemate, Skittles.   Skittles is somewhere between eleven and fifteen, age-wise.  He's a sweetheart. 

From what I understand, there will be a new pair of kittens at the adoption center when I go there tomorrow, so things should be busy!  Everybody wants kittens.  I wish it was that easy to adopt out the older cats.



2 comments:

Zella said...

Can I have Superstar Scruffles ? You can FedEx her to me, no...?
What a cutie :)

rockygrace said...

Zella, isn't she sweet?