Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Before! After!

First off, in case you haven't been following the comments on the previous post, Sammy and Deli are getting! adopted! tonight! Yay! They will be going together to their home. Yippee!


Now, I'm pretty sure I do this every year, so here we go -


Before!





After!





Hey, folks, I do the best I can.


And because I was feeling kind of down, and missing Little Girl and The Runt, I decided that more lights were in order:





Yep, I'm pretty sure the neighbors were about ready to call the fire department. More! lights! This is the first year I did outside lights - they do look cheery, don't they?



Oh, and here's a little bit of random:





That's a turkey, in case you can't tell. Sorry about the crapola pic - I took it through the car window facing the sun.


There's a spot on a local road where the turkeys cross all. the. time., and they have absolutely no fear. Every time one strolls out in front of my car, all I can think of is that video of the reporter frantically trying to avoid the menacing turkey. Dun dun DUUUUNNNNN! I'll tell you what, these suckers are BIG, and if one started toward me I'd probably run, too.


Just call me chicken. Bwahk bwahk bwahk.

5 comments:

Badass Nature Girl said...

Nice job on the tree!

Anonymous said...

I'd be scared too, but when they're not chasing humans, turkeys are hilarious. The fact that they sound like a bunch of old ladies laughing hysterically cracks me up.

Also, nice lights! I took your advice and strung up some lights across my ceiling and hung some ornaments off them. It's ghetto Christmas, but it makes me happy.

fmcgmccllc said...

Very festive.

Shalini said...

A turkey! How very cool! (Your tree and lights are very nice.)

rockygrace said...

Aw, thanks for all the compliments, guys. It actually turned out okay, considering I really wasn't feeling it. :) Now here is where I could say something like, "Fake it til you make it, right ladies?" but then I'd have to punch myself in the head, so no.