Monday, March 16, 2009

Cold from Hell: Day ........ aw, f*ck it

How sick am I? This sick:

1. I stopped bothering with the Kleenex and am now blowing my nose on toilet paper, because it's cheaper. Klassy!

2. In desperation, I actually went out and bought a Neti Pot yesterday. And then I went home and used it.

3. I am actually considering calling my doctor, Dr. "No-Antibiotics-For-You", to see if there isn't something, anything, he can prescribe to ease the sinus headache. Because one of these coughs, my head is going to explode.


Waaaaaaaaah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the neti pot! I love that thing. I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

You are so sick that you are contagious over the internet. I too have a headache, fever, and chugged-up head. I am sipping water very gently so that I don't cough and rattle up my head.

I guess I'm saying that I feel your pain.

rockygrace said...

I had to get over the initial "ick" factor with the Neti Pot, but it does help.

and Bridgett, I sure hope you have an easier time of it than I have. Get well soon!