Friday, January 04, 2008

This Says More About Me Than I Care To Admit

I am inordinately excited about McDonald's bringing back the McRib. Whooo-hoooo!

God, I love McRibs. I read something on line about McD's bringing them back, and then last night, I drove past a McD's and the reader board said something about McRibs, and I almost pulled in and picked up a couple. Because they are good!

Now, I can make myself a pork sandwich at home, with the slivered onions and the pickle slices, even, and it just doesn't taste like a McRib. (I'm sure that's because McD's probably uses all kinds of nefarious additives. TASTY nefarious additives.) And while I very rarely eat fast food (honest! I even brown-bag my lunch to work!), I am going to be eating McRibs until they yank them off the menu again. And I don't care what anybody says. LALALALAnotlisteningLALALAMcRibsaregoodLALALA!!

And for all you food snobs out there who are making gaggy-faces and going, "Oh my God! McRibs are horrible!" Screw you. I like 'em and I'm not ashamed. Much.

3 comments:

listie said...

I've never had one, so I can't comment. But, I say if you love them, go for it.

rockygrace said...

I already did! Heh heh. And it was goooood.

Anonymous said...

Never had them either, but did recently have cause to have an Angus Burger and fries from Burger King in Dublin (twice in 6 days - no defence). Oooooooh, yum!!!!!!