Tuesday, January 08, 2008

According to an internet quiz....

.... these are the candidates with whom I agree most closely on the issues. I have no idea who Mike Gravel is.

78% Barack Obama
76% Mike Gravel
76% Bill Richardson
74% John Edwards
74% Dennis Kucinich
73% Chris Dodd
73% Hillary Clinton
71% Joe Biden
38% Rudy Giuliani
37% Ron Paul
37% Mitt Romney
30% John McCain
30% Tom Tancredo
22% Mike Huckabee
22% Fred Thompson

Click below to take the quiz! It only takes a couple of minutes. Have some fun!
2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

Disclaimer: I have no idea if the creators of this particular quiz were pushing a certain agenda, or if they were slanted or biased in any way. But what the heck, it's just an internet quiz. Try not to take it too seriously, ok?

3 comments:

BoggyWoggy said...

Looks like fun. I'm going to give it a try. There's a 2-hour delay for the start of school today, due to ice...so, heck, I'll take the quiz!

rockygrace said...

Let me know how you make out!

Anonymous said...

Mike Gravel was my top match, so I looked him up. What a radical old dude...

http://www.gravel2008.us/bio

I doubt that I'll be voting for him but it was interesting to read about him nonetheless.

Of course, by the time we get around to being able to vote in a primary, everyone pretty much will have dropped out but the frontrunner.