Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bringin' the Snark

Just give me a minute, while I grow several inches and put on about a hundred pounds so the Size Large holiday-themed (shudder) sweatshirt I got for Christmas will fit. Large? Seriously? WTF?


Oh, and would anyone like a Jeff Foxworthy "You Might Be A Redneck" page-a-day calendar? No? I didn't think so. I'm still on August 28 of this year's "Bad Cat" page-a-day calendar.


Maybe it's intentional. Is there such a thing as passive-aggressive gift-giving?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You have just received your next item to sell on Ebay -- pass that craptastic present on to the next lucky victim. Not that I'd ever do that or nothing...

rockygrace said...

Believe me, if it wasn't more trouble than it's worth, I'd have this stuff on e-bay in two shakes.