Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Threadbared - a cool site

This is a test to see if I can figure out how links work. I sincerely doubt it, but I'm gonna try. Try clicking on the title of this entry to see if it will lead you to Threadbared, which is a funny, funny site. Let's go!

Holy crap! I just tried it and it works!! Good things really do happen on your birthday!

OK, for future reference (by me), here's how I did it - (1) bring up new (blank) post; (2) in the "title", put the name you want to give the link (for this one, it's "Threadbared - a cool site". (3) In the "link" section, put the official name of the site (for this one, it's http://www.threadbared.com/) Then put in your commentary, publish it, and when you click on the "title", it will send you right to the site selected in the link. Sorry to bore you, but if I don't write this tech stuff down, step by step, I will forget how to do it in approximately 30 seconds.

Oh, this is too, too cool. I love learning how to do new stuff.

No comments: