Friday, November 17, 2006

TGIF

Yay! It's Friday. This week did not start well - I was late to work on Monday because there was a six-car pileup on the highway. (It could have been worse - I could have been in the pileup!) Last night, it took me an hour to get home instead of 20 minutes because heavy rains yesterday caused major flash-flooding. But the weekend is here; unfortunately, tomorrow I have to do three weeks' worth of laundry (I postpone this particular chore as long as possible, especially since I have no washer & dryer and have to go to the laundromat). I don't have a computer at home either, which means (I admit it) I am doing all my blogging from work. Don't tell my boss! Although, actually, I am not sure he would mind if he found out - he's a nice man. Hunting season starts tomorrow, which means no walks in the woods for a while, but hopefully, this will give me a chance to do more art stuff. Just finished the "Catholicism as presented by Mastercard" flip book - it came out pretty good.
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Lady Liberty said...

Friday's do look good, after such a hectic week!!