Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Delightful Blogs

Well, I did it! I submitted this blog to Delightfulblogs.com, which showcases the best/most interesting blogs! Gulp! It actually took me a few tries, because I am painfully ignorant about stuff like URLs, etc. Remember, I was all grown up by the time PCs came along, so this stuff does not come naturally to me.
I love doing my blog and it's been a great outlet for me, but sometimes, frankly, I wish someone else would read it. No one in my family, of course, because I blog about them, and no one at work, of course, because I blog about them, and none of my friends (if I had any), of course, because I would blog about them if I had any friends. So that leaves strangers to read my blog. Have at it, guys!

2 comments:

Lady Liberty said...

You have a reader!! I'll stop by a couple times a week!!
Abby:)

rockygrace said...

Abby! Thank you so much! I am very excited that someone is reading this blog!
Rockycat