Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ditzy

My sister Ditzy is the one who, when asked to help out, will invariably say "I'm too tired", or "I have to take a nap". I ran into Ditzy last Sunday, and here was her agenda for the past weekend:

1. On Saturday, she and her new BF went to NYC. They saw the Radio City Christmas Show, walked 20 blocks to Central Park, walked around Central Park, ate lunch, toured St. Patrick's Cathedral, then returned home (3 hour trip each way).

2. On Sunday morning, they were taking a nice long walk around State Park (this is where I ran into them), and had unspecified plans for the afternoon.

Funny how she always has plenty of energy for the fun stuff, but ask her to wash the dishes, and she gets the vapors.

I don't have a lot of use for this kind of person.

No comments: