Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Nitrites and leukocytes and blood, oh my!



Yep, it's a bouncing baby bladder infection.

What  the F*CK, you guys?  I hit fifty last year, and all of a sudden my intestines went to sh*t.  Is this common?  Is this  what I have to look forward to?  A lifetime of colonoscopies (upcoming on the twentieth, thankyouverymuch), and antibiotics, and  flipping  PEEING IN CUPS?!

Old age, so far I am not a fan.

So I have to go pick up my prescription for bladder-specific antibiotics this morning, and I have to call the doctor on Wednesday to find out what exact blend of bacteria is cooking in my bladder, and oh!

on my lunch break today, I get to go try to gender-determine a litter of kittens, which ... okay, I'll give it my best shot, but man oh man nothing is guaranteed.

Is anything guaranteed right now? Sometimes I wonder.

Bah humbug.



2 comments:

Zella said...

Dang, so I only have four + years to go before everything goes to cr*p ?!

Seriously though..... I do hope your health problems will stop already, you've been through a lot lately ! Hang in there !!

rockygrace said...

Thanks, Z.

and hopefully you'll be luckier than I have been. Just don't get bit by any cats, okay?