Friday, September 06, 2013

Tinks explains it all


As I've mentioned before, these two little gals absolutely worship Tinks.  Heck, they were rescued from the same neighborhood - maybe they're long-lost cousins or something.

Tinks has always been good with the foster kittens.  All of the perma-cats like to go in the foster room to check out the food (it's a grass is greener kind of thing, I think - the food is basically the same as what they get), but Tinks is the only one who will stay and visit.  In the mornings before I leave for work, I often have to pick him up and carry him out of the room - I'm afraid he'd get bored if he stayed in there all day, and I don't want him busting out the door or anything.  (Don't laugh - that is one strong cat.)

And Tinks LOVES to have new cats to practice his grooming skills on:


Oh, Tinks.  You're a sweetie.




2 comments:

fmcgmccllc said...

Such a cute picture.

rockygrace said...

He's a good boy.

It's so funny - his nickname is actually Tinks - Destroyer of Worlds, because he moves through life like a bull in a china shop, but he's really gentle with the little ones.

And they loooooooove him.