Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Am Currently Testing the Theory ......

....... of whether one can actually die of boredom. Seriously, it's been a slow week here at the office, and right now, time seems to be slowing down to the point that soon it will actually be running backward.

Also, the song "Cara Mia" by the Indigo Girls has been running through my brain repeatedly for the last couple of hours. Now, I really like this song, but the only parts I know are the words "Cara Mia", the melody of the first couple lines, the words "Harriet the Spy", and the melody for the beginning of the chorus. Because I'm lame. So here's what keeps going through my head, approximately every five minutes:

CaaaaaaRaaaaahMEEEEEEEaaaahh, hum hum hum hum hum hum hum, ...... Harriet the Spy ...., la la la la LA la ............

Repeat every few minutes.

Gah.

Seventy minutes to go.

No comments: